* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Matthew Callahan (a.k.a. Threshold) has always considered himself team leader -- the alpha dog, the perfect warrior. But when he's taken down by a primitive warrior armed with a simple wooden stick, he realizes he's got a few things yet to learn. You don't have to be either a god or a monster in this strange new world...you can be like Matthew and strive to be both.