* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
It's been a long, hard road, but Rock and Easy Co. have finally arrived with their precious cargo intact. Leaving the sprawling countryside behind, they must navigate the narrow, Nazi-occupied streets of Riga to deliver their package. It's not a question of will they survive, but a question of what happens next.